Thank you for your interest in purchasing our products. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us.
- The Reactor® is sold in a master case which consists of four shelf boxes; each box with 6 individually packaged sterile Reactor® devices.
- One Reactor® is designed for one insertion for each patient, and is not intended to be used for more than one insertion per patient, re-sterilized and/or reused.
Sharp Medical Products, LLC is aware of the challenges of introducing new products within a hospital product registry. The following material was specifically compiled to help facilitate discussions that hospital product board review committees may conduct prior to approving the Reactor® for purchase.
Hospital Product Review Committee Help
To facilitate discussions with hospital product review committees, we have created the Reactor® Hospital Bulletin.
Sharp Medical Products, LLC
2630 Kaneville Court
Geneva, Il 60134
Phone: (630) 232-8002
Fax: (630) 232-8005
Tax ID: 20-8381026
- Catalog #100-36-01 Civilian (sterile)
- Catalog #100-36-02 Military (sterile)
- Catalog #100-36-03-T Military (non-sterile)
- Contents: 6 Sterile (except #100-36-03-T which is not sterile) individually packaged Reactors® in a single shelf box with instructions for use.
Sharp Medical Products, LLC has current liability insurance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (630) 232-8002 for more information.